Minimum Entry Qualifications
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Science or BSc in a related field with 1-3 years' experience in similar capacity
- Previous experience in a Clinical Laboratory or diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 5 years' experience.
- Should possess the knowledge on Clinical laboratory quality (ISO & JCI).
- Introduce new laboratory investigations.
- Develop leaflets and campaigns by interacting/coordinating with other units/departments to meet the required objective.
- Work closely with the laboratory technical staff for developing or introducing a new test.
- Study the world trends and propose any new tests to be introduced.
- Identify areas of improvement in tests based on the market feedback.
- Develops and maintains cordial relationships with doctors and consultants.
- Defines and develops solutions for major business or functional challenges.
- Develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of Laboratory tests.
Medical Laboratory Technology
Clinical laboratory quality (ISO & JCI)
Attention to detail