Reporting to the Head of Production, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of Nestlé maintenance management strategy, and to lead the implementation of the factory asset maintenance program aimed to eliminate unplanned stoppages and optimize maintenance cost, and as a result increase asset intensity.
- Education: A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Expected experience: minimum 5 years of experience
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Sinhala
- Other skills: Exhibit leadership and team player skills with an attitude for absolute intolerance for unsafe situations, and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Establish and control maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed on time with high quality.
- Lead implementation of maintenance methodologies across plants, and coach and promote breakdown analysis.
- Ensure availability of maintenance resources to implement and execute maintenance routines and methodologies.
- Report and track the maintenance budget according to the guidelines, analyze over/ under spending and undertake corrective actions, and provide inputs for the annual maintenance budget.
- Ensure workplace safety and effective communication of SHE guidelines to all team members, conduct inspections/ audits on safety, and drive a SHE culture in the plant.
- Ensure that processes are in compliance with the Nestlé Policies, Standards, Guidelines, GMP and regulatory requirements, and adherence to the Nestlé Good Hygienic Engineering practices.
- Support the implementation of AM pillar methodologies.
- Coordinate production support to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues.
- Responsible to link production and engineering by being an active member in the local committee.
- Coach, train and mentor team members for enhanced performance, efficiency and productivity in line with the Nestlé Leadership Behavior.
Attention to detail