This role will be a part of the Supply Chain Department directly reporting to the Head of Supply Chain in Sri Lanka and support them by conducting services relating to Planning, S&OP and MIS.
Skills and Experience
- Should possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Science, Engineering, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- Should have sound knowledge in all Supply Chain Functions.
- Hands on experience in Integrated Planning (Supply, Network, Demand & Distribution) will be an added advantage.
- Lead the Integrated Planning Function
- Review Historical Sales Trends, Macro Economic Factors, Market Insights & derive Consensus Demand Forecast for the Business at required granular levels (Channels, Regions, etc)
- Maintain required Accuracy Levels with Unbiased Forecasting
- Drive the S&OP Process & relevant meetings for the Business
- Minimize Volume-Value Disconnect (VVD) aligning to S&OP Process for the Business
- Derive Production Plans aligning with available capacities & optimize capacities liaising with respective production plants
- Lead MRP according the derived MPS & release PRs to respective Procurement teams
- End to end complete tracking of Inventory & Monthly Inventory forecasting to help the business to efficiently manage cash flows & other operations
- Optimize the Overall Inventory holding using IPM
- Ensure Right Finished Goods Stock Levels are Maintained at Optimum Service Levels to Customers
- Ensure No Business Waste is generated with Controllable Inefficiencies/Processes
- Drive Innovations & Promotions Networks for the Business (Both Domestic & Exports)
Supply Chain Management
Integrated Planning (Supply, Network, Demand & Distribution)