- Possess a BSc Degree in Management /Marketing/Finance/Statistics/Science
- Having MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package
- Establishing the merchant servicing frame work and building the merchant servicing team to ensure timely availability of servicing channels.
- Working with product teams and periodically visiting the merchant touch points and onboarding channels to ensure optimum merchant experience
- Responsible for analyzing non-performing indicators and managing feedback from all touchpoints and taking corrective action
- Developing the merchant journeys and processes to ensure a smooth and efficient process for the overall merchant experience
- Work with cross functional teams and analyzing on data to Identify key opportunities for improving the merchant and customer experience when using the product
- Working closely with the product owners UI/UX teams to simplify or smoothen the digital customer and merchant experience journey by constantly improving the process and introducing world class tools to digitize and provide superior service.
- Developing a governance framework with SOPs and SLAs for managing the merchant care for the digital and non-digital merchant while managing to enforce them with key stakeholders in the value chain.