- Be a graduate in Business Management/ Engineering with experience in working in supply chain preferably in an FMCG.
- Possess 4-5 years of experience in working with sales teams.
- Having an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Have proven experience in Power point, Excel, Power BI.
- Possess the initiative mindset to drive new challenges.
- Responsible to deliver exceptional service targets both primary and secondary for General Trade and for the Supply Chain.
- Mange excellent working relationships with both internal Customer Development teams and external business partners.
- Support managing ideal levels of balance stocks at business partner points and where-ever necessary facilitate actions to maintain the same at desired numbers.
- Generate norms for business partners on monthly basis.
- Actively roll our identified digital/SVC related projects of business partners.
- Mange order page and on daily basis to ensure accurate order generation through CRS.
- Maintain internal stakeholder relationships with Supply Chain, especially Planning & Logistics teams.
- Attend stake holder meeting on request and prepare details for meetings related to business partner performance.
- Carry out regular business partner visits across the country for implementing initiatives and actions.