Startek (formerly known as Aegis) is a leading global provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing solutions that offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to corporations around the world across a range of industries. The company has more than 40,000 outsourcing experts across 46 delivery campuses worldwide that are committed to delivering seamless and transformative customer experience for clients. Startek manages over half a billion customer interactions for over 150 clients across telecom, BFSI, healthcare, technology, travel, retail, energy and utilities etc.
- Sound Educational background with 3 – 5 years of experience in Administration function.
- Age below 45 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High standards of personal ethics and integrity.
- Strong negotiation as well as operational skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings (if required).
- Responsible for maintenance of office infrastructure, usage & maintenance of office equipment.
- To ensure effective control and regular monitoring of all administrative expenses and report the same to the management.
- Prepare documents/reportsfor all admin related procedures and ensure the same is strictly followed.
- Ensure that the statutory requirements related to the administrative function are complied.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the facility & close monitoring of transport and vehicle utilization.
- Develop stable and reliable vendors constantly keeping in view the cost and quality factors.
- Purchase of office automation equipments, consumables, stationery, etc
- Responsible for maximizing the overall operational and financial performance to deliver planned results including process development and budgeting of facilities expenses.
- Interface with procurement in evaluation of facility related contracts.
- Forecasting of monthly budgets/projections for administrative expenses, creating daily/monthly MIS and constant monitoring of administrative expenses and cost alignments.
- Ensure the physical security of the facility and the employees.