- Ideally a fresh graduate having completed a university Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/Food Science & Nutrition / Sales & Marketing / Business Management from a recognized university or institute.
- Full / Part time experience working for international restaurant brands will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in written & verbal Sinhala & English
- Basic accounting skills and personal computer literacy including MS Packages.
- Team working & ability to inspire a team of young subordinates.
- Prioritize things within a fast paced environment.
- Provide guest service along with a positive mindset.