The Enterprise Service Management business unit of IFS is currently recruiting for an Integration Software Engineer to join our expanding team.
- To enhance the assyst Integrations platform to support an increasing range of off the shelf, professional services & customer configured integrations.
- To deliver bespoke integrations, with third party products, on the assyst Integrations platform, from requirements gathering to implementation & documentation.
- To provide on-going 3rd line support for the team’s solutions and be able to empower the support staff to support the products you deliver.
The primary purpose of the role is the ongoing development of the assyst Integrations platform.
The latest generation of the framework is implemented with a Java 17 OSGi back end using TypeScript & Angular for front ends.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification or professional qualifications and 5+ years of hands-on work experience.
- Experience in developing Spring/Java server applications.
- Good understanding Solid principles of OOP.
- RDBMS knowledge and experience, e.g., SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodologies and continuous integration.
- Maintaining up to date documentation and unit Testing.