Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requriements with end-to-end ownership of solution. Liase with multiple product, solution and vendor teams to achieve a working and acceptable solution for every project – change or new development. Bridging the gap between the software developers (both internal and external) and the system requirement owners (from various SBUs) in order to enhance customer experience through new systems features with improved business process. Be a Champion for the BA Practice and mentor reporting team interms of established guidelines and best practices
- Possess a degree or a professional qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science or in a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in handling similar scope in a critical and dynamic work environment.
- Related Industry certifications are preferred.
- Experience with writing and reporting, analysing, deciding & initiating action, learning and researching.
- Skilled in communication, presentation and teamwork.
- Lead a team of Business analysts and foster best practises within the BA practice.
- Lead a development team and ensure the product of the team is in alignment with the stakeholder requirements having Internal Acceptance Criteria established.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements interms of Organisational Vision, Time, Cost and Quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requriement.
- Ensure documentation is upto the expectation as per the BA practice guidelines and is timely and is usablefor systems’ sanity.
- Conduct individual / group interviews and steer the discussions towards productive outcome.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Be in touch with insdustry trends and dynamics of the telco industry’s BSS and OSS stack along with customer engagement. Conduct research andto Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing systems.
- Engage customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organisational vision.
- Digitize product ownership of Sales, Marketing, GSD and front line.
- Map all user requirments to a usable solution which is acceptable by all stakeholders and within the sanity of the eco-system.
- Design solutions catering to the requriements and ensuring regulartory consrtaints are addressed whils being 100% aligned with organisational Vision, Goals and Objectives.
- Be the Subject matter expert for the systems in purview be the SPOC for all systems and solutions in purview.
- Evaluate security threats categorise and make informed decisions on cost of security and implements accordingly.
- Ensure no security breaches in solutions.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Mediate with Architectural team to design functional and end to end solutions.