- University Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience of cloud and cloud native technologies e.g. Microservices / Orchestration tools as well as Azure, and other cloud, on-premise and hybrid/multi cloud environments.
- Design experience of scalable, resilient, multi-tenant and distributed systems.
- Expertise in security and architecture.
- Experience in handling transactions and authorizing operations across multiple independent services.
- At least three years JAVA development experience.
- RDBMS knowledge and experience, e.g. AzureSQL / SQL Server / Oracle
- Application Servers: Wildfly / JBOSS EAP not mandatory, but will be an added advantage.
- System integrations e.g. REST API, Message Bus, CTI etc.
- Java EE technologies such as EJB3, Servlets, JSP, JMS, etc.
- Experience in Spring/Java Enterprise Applications.
- Participate in design discussions and conduct code reviews.
- Experience in Message brokers such as ActiveMQ or Kafka will be an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, career driven & responsible.
- Experience in Docker/k8s will be an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL databases will be an advantage.
- Good communicator.
- Experience of working within Agile, multi-discipline and distributed teams e.g. scrum, iterative development, user stories etc.
- UML for the purposes of communicating Analysis & Design
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Member of assyst architecture department and reporting to the ESM Chief Architect.
- Work on migrating the product from a monolithic design to a highly scalable, resilient and multi-tenant cloud native architecture.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the product via architectural change, including removing some technical debt and replacing it with latest technologies and integrating with other IFS and 3rd party applications.
- Identify new frameworks or libraries (or new versions to those currently in use) which could be adopted to simplify development or enhance the product.
- Prototype new solutions to a level where they can be adopted as standard development practices
- Liaise with other teams and departments for the purpose of knowledge transfer
- Identify risks and vulnerabilities associated with either the current framework or third-party libraries
- Responsible for the development of significant features and components of the IFS assyst product suite, including ITSM, ESM, ITOM and Integration modules.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Provide 3rd level application support where appropriate.
- Review architecture directions and security of development teams iterations, as well as for relevant outbound projects
- To provide world-class software development solutions for the IFS assyst product suite.
- Develop software concepts to support multiple access channels with associated user interfaces satisfying the needs of a diverse set of users.
- Provide technical support and consultancy for assist.
- To support the Sales and Professional Services teams.