The Infrastructure & Framework team is responsible for the underlying platform architecture and core framework of our world class IFS products. We are a focused and growing team with an abundance of impactful opportunities.
If you have
- 2+ years of experience with a strong background in Development
- Track record of practical problem solving, with a bias for action.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Proficiency in a high level programming/scripting languages such as Java.
with experience in
- Database technologies including SQL and/or PL/SQL usage.
- Using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Linux based development environments.
and knowledgeable with
- Container technologies such as Docker.
- Kubernetes / Cloud technologies.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Design, Architect and Code fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements.
- Executes responsibilities with a DevOps mindset for continuous delivery.
- Keep product security and performance at the center of development
- Support, collaborate and mentor a talented team of engineers.
- Promote lean software development.
- Test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Create documentation, presentations and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.