• Current enrollment or completion of a bachelor’s degree program, preferably in Business
Administration, Management, Supply chain, Logistics or a related field.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Trilingual fluency will be an added
• Basic proficiency in using office software, digital tools, and systems.
• Interest in, e-commerce, sales operations, and mobile app-based services.
• Respond to Vendor & customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback through various
• Assist in implementing streamlined processes to enhance vendor and customer experience.
• Interactions with the logistics teams to enable timely and accurate order processing, shipping,
and delivery. (First Mile Vendor Pickups to Last Mile Customer Deliveries)
• Assist team members with the performance of their operational duties.
• Monitor order statuses and delivery times to ensure customers receive their orders as
• Maintaining accurate vendor and customer information, order details, and system interactions.
• Gain knowledge on how to create and evaluate simple reports on operational metrics.
• Participate in identifying areas for process improvement within vendor-related compliance
and order fulfillment workflows.
• Record, initiate & enter the shipments into the logistics system to ensure existing information
for further processing.
• Any other duties at management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the
scope of the job role but within the organization.