Consisting of eight limited liability companies in several key industries including Information Technology, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Hydro Power, Printing and Publishing, Newspapers, Film Producing and Security, the Sumathi Holdings has grown to become a large conglomerate in Sri Lanka over the last 60+ years.
The Sumathi Holdings owes its success to many factors. Sound financial acumen coupled with timely decision making, managing people based on trust and loyalty to the organization and a commitment to excel in the chosen industries have been instrumental in our growth. Those who join the Sumathi Holdings with the right attitude can look forward to their career development and success within the organization and society at large.
- Evaluating internal control system, recommended improvements and continuous monitoring for risk mitigation.
- Prepare a risk register, evaluate the existing internal controls and suggest improvements.
- Audit Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Assessing and approving potential suppliers through quantitative and qualitative assessments.
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external inquires related to supplier invoices.
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency in the organization procurement process.
- Conduct financial Assertion Audits relating to Assets or Liabilities periodically.
- Conduct Taxation compliance audits periodically.
- Auditing all the payment segments and preparing audit reports for management.