- Should possess minimum 2 years of experience in the similar capacity
- Degree or Diploma in HRM / PQHRM or equivalent
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and people management skills
· Conduct recruitment, interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
· Maintaining HR records such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
· Handling Insurance related issues and maintaining an accurate database with proper inclusions and deletions.
· Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
· Coordinate training programs and maintain training database for all properties.
· Organise and conduct staff welfare and staff engagement activities.
· Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of staff.
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters / documents / certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with HR Manger.
· Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
· Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
· Conduct exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
· Be responsible for the HR processes in tea bungalow properties.