The HR Executive role in the HR Shared Service Center is to process the HR Operational requests coming from countries across the IFS offices globally. This role is the first point of contact for HR queries in all sorts of questions related to an employee life cycle events, onboarding to offboarding. Requests in the short term will be focused around the HR Data set up in our internal system, partner data set up in our system and data corrections that may be required.
- Strong desire to pursue a HR career
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with colleagues across the globe to solve issues
- Experience working with HR Software and some technical abilities
- A team player and strong collaborator
- Knowledge in the MS Office package (Word, Excel, and Project).
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong skills in running HR reports from HR platforms.
- Evidence of self-motivation and a proactive approach.
- Great attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Structured approach towards problem solving, assimilates information and identifies the pertinent points quickly
- Live the IFS Values
Required Education & Experience:
- Pursuing a University Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- 2+ years of experience working at a HR Shared Service Center
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Responsible for HR administration in internal HR Systems, from onboarding to offboarding e.g. setting up new starters, administering leavers, setting up schedules, responsible for user permissions, organization and position changes in internal HR System
- Leave and absence management
- Assign incoming work and tickets in Service Now amongst the rest of the team and ensure tickets are actioned in line with agreed procedures.
- Responding and acting upon tickets sent from the country HR teams/Managers
- Act as a first line support to all employee regarding IFS Biz queries and provide an excellent customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality in IFS Biz, assisting the country HR teams in correcting data inaccuracies e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access levels.
- Biz troubleshooting, helping to identify and correct inaccuracies or issues in the data
- UAT (user acceptance testing) on testing environment to ensure processes are followed accurately in production environment.
- Jointly accountable for the day-to-day workload of the HR Shared Services team within the required SLA’s