· A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Executive Chef.
· Competence and technical know-how of various cuisines.
· Able to learn and adapt quickly.
· An eye for detail and good organisational skills.
· A good understanding of food costing, budgeting, and food safety standards.
· Should be able to travel across all Teardrop properties.
· Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Work alongside the Group Executive Chef overseeing all property menus and recipe development.
· Work closely with each property's kitchen team.
· When visiting a property, ensure each kitchen is in-line with the company's policies and procedures in relation to health and safety.
· Ensure all recipes and costs are up to date.
· Define, implement, and monitor kitchen processes to ensure compliance with all required regulations.
· Assist with each property's kitchen financial management including budgets.
· Assist the Group Executive chef with day-to-day operational support.
· Attend meetings to brainstorm new ideas and upcoming projects.
· Train on-site chefs on all new menu dishes, finishing, and presentation.
· Cost and receive approval on new menu items.
· Continuously review and update current menus.
· Step in when a property needs additional support.
· Keep up to date with food industry trends.