Gamma Pizzakraft Lanka (Pvt) Ltd is the sole franchisee for Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in Sri Lanka with a spread of over 95+ outlets and a human capital of 2500+ individuals. In line with our upcoming expansions, we are in the lookout for passionate individuals to join the Finance Team.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountancy (CIMA) or Part qualified in Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial analytics or management accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field will be a definite advantage
- Experience in a leading audit firm in the fields of management consultation, mergers and acquisitions or transactional service units
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Proficiency in data mining and Business Intelligent Tools will be an added advantage
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Effective communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Analyze financial data, past results, perform analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements and create financial models for strategic decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts while driving key profitability goals through continuous communication with stakeholders
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Be the primary source of management information, insights and analytics for cross-functional business teams, investors and the parent company
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate strategic needs, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Be an integral part of the annual operational plan process and other productivity improvement / strategic initiatives.