- Between 20-35 years
- Successful completion of O/L's, A/Ls, a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and an investigating nature
- Sound technical and IT skills
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals. Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the account to approve. Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural docurnenation.