- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing or relevant professional qualification.
- SLIM/ CIM fully or partly qualified will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Previous experience in healthcare filed will be an added advantage.
- Should be dynamic, self-motivated, results-oriented and have proven track record.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Should be a good team
- Provide information about the services & facilities available and other requested information.
- Promote the consultants and clinical services of the facility.
- Arrange medical records and communicates required pre-arrival diagnostic testing with the respective parties.
- Developing and coordinating patient care programs.
- Preparation of quotations, issuing invoices and receipts to the patient to claim from insurers, etc.
- Resolving patient issues with the assistance of relevant units that arise during their stay at the hospital.
- Maintain up to date patient database.
- Assist to carrying out marketing/ promotional activities aligned to the overall business plans of the organisation.
- Maintain quality service by adhering to company standards.