- A degree or full or partial professional qualification in human resource management from a recognized university or institute.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar scope of work is required. Exposure to payroll management will be an added advantage.
- Should possess sound knowledge of statutory regulations related to payroll processing.
- Manage the payroll functions of the company by closely working with internal and external stakeholders.
- In charge of ensuring the smooth operation of the company's time and attendance system.
- Ensure employee benefits, including reimbursements, are processed as per the company guidelines.
- Verify and reconcile payroll in accordance with agreed-upon service levels.
- Ensure all payroll related reports and dashboards are generated as per the agreed timelines.
- Be the SPOC for insurance-related inquiries from employees.
- Manage HR-related payments from PO creation to final payment.
- Accurately maintain HR databases with the latest employee information.
- Handle the employee onboarding process of the company.
- Be the sole custodian of the personal files and ensure timely filing of required documents.
Human resource management