As the Counsellor, you will be reporting to the Group Consultant – Psychologist of the Brandix Group. You will work within the vision, mission and philosophy of Brandix, adhering to all ethical and confidentiality principles of Counseling/Psychology. You will be required to work independently under limited supervision in a factory setting, coordinating needed counselling sessions, other needed services, trainings/awareness and understanding the complexity of those you engage with while blending the clinical care using the strength-based philosophy. In this role, you will also provide facilitation, assessment, case management, and liaising with internal and external members as needed, ensuring a culturally competent understanding.
Possess a Degree in Psychology or a relevant field from a recognized university/institute and a Diploma in Counselling.
Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and uphold high ethical standards is a must.
1 – 2 years of industrial experience is an added advantage.
Ability to provide therapeutic services, facilitation, assessment, case management, liaising with internal and external members as needed to ensure a culturally competent, non-judgmental understanding & services processes.
- Conducting face-to-face therapeutic counselling, psychometric clinical assessments, as well as goal setting via needs assessments during counseling sessions .
- Working with minimum supervision independently in a factory setting.
- Building relationships with Associates from the factory to integrate with them apart from supporting them in resolving personal/work issues.
- Engaging with Associates during the daily floor walks and being aware of the mental health status/pulse.
- Conducting training and awareness programmes.