Key purpose of the Job
The Executive-Corporate Communication is tasked with delivering Internal Communications Functions across printed, digital, and online channels in alignment with the BIAC/BAI Corporate plan. Responsibilities include planning, drafting, proofreading, and Telugu translation for various internal communication mediums. In addition, the role involves coordinating with Brandix Units ICOM coordinators to gather activity details, content, and images promptly. The executive also collaborates with the Brandix Group Communications Team to localize and execute group-wide campaigns through suitable communication channels.
- Develop, implement, and use appropriate communication methods, tools, and materials to effectively communicate BIAC/BAI-C initiatives with internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain a calendar - Planned events, greetings, and other communication activities as per the plan.
- Designing of festival greetings, flyers, and banners
- Work with BIAC/BAI C HR, L&D, Wellness, and other departments to support and develop required communication collaterals and use appropriate communication channels to disseminate to internal stakeholders
- Work with ICOM Coordinators to ensure brand guidelines are followed in all brand collaterals (i.e., posters, banners, videos, flyers, etc.)
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and service providers on pricing and services for internal communications (i.e., events, designing work that are outsourced) as need basis
- As and when required undertake other duties related to Corporate Communications department
MBA / Any Post Graduation with excellence in Communication Skills
0 to 2 years of relevant experience.