The person will be responsible for prompting effective, and fair settlement of all valid claims based on the principles of insurance, whilst optimizing the contribution of all available internal and external resources.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Life Insurance industry.
- Part / Full Qualification in Insurance (ACII/ III) or a degree or an equivalent.
- Broad knowledge on Union Assurance products (terms, conditions, exclusions, and claims procedures).
- In-depth knowledge on life underwriting and claims handling, general knowledge on diseases, medical procedures, and their impact on life insurance.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Provide a speedy, effective, and fair claims settlement service without compromising the controls and regulatory requirements coming in the form of the MOFA and claims underwriting guidelines
- Improve Service standards of Claims Department.
- Check the Document Requirements fulfillment, Policy conditions, eligibility criteria, bank details and suggestions for approvals or pending calling for approval users.
- Achieve stipulated service standards by processing claims received from branches/banca channel/CRU on daily basis.
- Handling Data preparation/ analysis and maintain respective claim records.
- Coordinate with CRU, Call Center and maintain Tickets summaries and respond to inquiries as central person of ticket monitoring.
- System developments and continuous process improvements.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Attention to detail