As an ERP solution consultant, you will be working closely with the Acumatica Team and Partners assisting in the areas of Pre-Sales, Partner Enablement. You will also be a point of contact providing product knowledge while supporting partners with product-related questions and Issues.
- Degree in Information Technology, Manufacturing, Supply, Distribution or relevant area
- 3 years of experience in ERP-Implementations as ERP-Consultant preferable in Distribution and/or Construction
- Solid Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills in English
- Pre-Sales and Demo-Experience is a plus
- Project Management Experience is a plus
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance
- Provide Acumatica Product Training to Partners online and classroom
- Provide Pre-Sales Support for Partners in Asia
- Partner Enablement for new Partners in Asia
- Provide Implementation Assist for Partners in their Projects
- Support Partner Account Managers with Product Knowledge
- Support Partners with Product related Questions and Issues