Candidate should be a graduate preferably from a government university and having solar related experience is a must.
- Work closely with sustainable energy authority with regards to contract renewal, data sheet update, follow their guidelines and completed project updates.
- Overlook and sign CEB clearance and connection related work.
- Site visit when necessary and preparation of quotation to determine the cost of the project / items and quantity requirement.
- Overlook and control the invertor back-end system and attend urgently when there is a system issue.
- Overlook project installation and make sure solar system is installed according to CEB guidelines and standards.
- Support with after sale services.