A career within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies that complement business and operational objectives, resolve disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting and reporting issues. You’ll be engaged in projects dealing with International tax, mergers and acquisitions, state and local tax accounting, regulatory processes, tax reporting and strategy.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You have a Professional membership in a recognized accounting body such as
• You have an in-depth understanding of direct and indirect tax laws, tax practices, strong taxation
skills and have 7+ years of experience.
• You are skilled in leading teams and managing multiple time sensitive projects.
• You have strong technical and business knowledge of industry trends and practices and a sound
understanding of economic and fiscal trends.
• You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who
reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and evidence of ability to
articulate complex matters effectively.
• You have excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service
opportunities and project management skills to accomplish deadlines and cross-border
As a Director – Tax services at PricewaterhouseCoopers, you will be required to,
• Taking the lead role in providing tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients and driving
relationships with clients across a range of industry specializations, as well as experience with
liaising with relevant taxation authorities.
• Shaping our new and growing business by developing and driving innovative ideas to cater to the
ever-changing client requirements and business landscape.
• Using your technical and industry knowledge assist multinationals and the world’s leading
entrepreneurs address the complexities of a rapidly evolving business environment.
• Identifying and addressing client’s needs, developing, and sustaining deep client relationships.
• Overseeing all administrative functions of the tax practice and report directly to Partner – Tax
Division defining resource requirement, project workflow, budgets, and collection.
• Reviewing detailed, technical documentation and providing feedback to junior team members in a
way that enables them to learn and develop their tax technical skill.
• Coordinating effectively with regulatory authorities and Government institutions.
• Leading and executing tax due diligence engagements.