Professional Skills & Abilities:
- Conducting audits on construction and following up on rectifications.
- In-depth knowledge of supervising and managing multi-disciplined engineering teams on large capital projects
- Well exposed to handling a team of project engineers and shorting out the talents in each engineer and distributing workloads as per the talents
- Well versed in Project Management Professional (PMP) designation and CRM TOOLS
- Excellent knowledge in training and facilitating professional groups
- Strong knowledge in project management, administrative and team building
- Well versed in allocating one's time effectively and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results
- Strong knowledge in computer applications like MS TOOLS (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
Required Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering
- 10 years or more experience in handling projects
- Hotel background will be preferred.