- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience preferably with prior development or QE experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC with emphasis on Requirement Management and ability to adapt Business Analysis techniques
- Knowledge and experience on Scrum/ Agile practices is preferable
- Ability to work effectively in teams, where the teams could span across multiple business units, locations or countries and geographical locations.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate interactive sessions with business and functional personnel.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Possessing a professional certification would be an added advantage. (CSPO/ PMI-PBA/ CCBA)
- Work closely and interactively with Product managers as a primary point of contact and assist with identifying and solving business challenges while playing the Product Proxy role.
- Facilitate analysis of functional requirements and design of technical specifications by capturing requirements through interactive sessions
- Communicate with Product Managers to prioritize and refine requirements
- Elicit requirements and acquire necessary updates from the Product Management team and Partner Teams for writing user stories and prepping user stories for iteration planning
- Communicate with Product Managers on confirming the user stories and acceptance criteria for completeness
- Provide requirement clarifications for Engineering teams for implementation
- Participate and contribute to decision making in Roadmap planning and Release planning
- Request priority updates from the Product Management team and aligns the engineering team’s iterations accordingly
- Collaborate with Product Management Team on identifying the business context of requirements and liaise with Engineering team to ensure accurate alignment during implementation
- Active participation in all Scrum/Agile rituals and drive teams to achieve project and product objectives.
- Driving issue review meetings with Product and Engineering teams and take necessary actions for the completion of high priority issue fixes
- Participate in Acceptance testing, training, and implementation related activities
- Driving business rigor and process improvement within the projects and organization