As an Automation Test Engineer, you will be accountable & responsible to perform automation feasibility study, suggest automation approaches, automate, maintain and execute regression tests ensuring all automation needs are properly met and aligned to the customer expectation. The role demands expertise on automation tools like Selenium, Protractorh. Candidate should have knowledge on TestNG and Cucumber BDD Frameworks to conduct automation testing on web and mobile applications. Should be expert in Java. Added advantage to have knowledge on vb scripting and python.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 2-5 years of automation consulting experience across multiple platforms and varied domains.
- At least 2 years of experience in any of the automation tools is a must – Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber framework
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Should have excellent communication skills & should be able to articulate concisely & clearly
- Should be ready to do an individual contributor
- Framework Architecture development/enhancement
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test (AUT)
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium Webdriver with TestNG Framework and Cucumber BDD.
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup(ex: Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.)
- Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases
- Creating reusable components
- Knowledge on various Frameworks like Page Object Model, Data Driven and Hybrid
- Knowledge on Webservice Automation using REST Assured or SOAP
- Have good knowledge on Locators, Xpath
- Parallel & Cross Browser Testing
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.