- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field required;
- At least 7 years Audit Experience at a managerial role in the related field
- Prior experience in Big4 firms is an added advantage
- Professional qualification CA(SL)/CPA/CIMA/CIA preferably with membership or demonstrated progress toward a professional certification
- Excellent analytical, organizational, task management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem-solving skill as well as the ability to work independently; and
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the department.
· Lead/Manage the audit department.
· Manage audits and perform project management duties in the planning, scheduling, assigning, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of auditors over financial and operational.
· Manage audit staff in the execution of audits ensuring adherence to audit methodologies and standards
· Ensure audits are conducted with integrity, accountability, and ethically according to general accepted auditing standards
· Educate the business in control best practice by applying current industry and regulatory knowledge, technical expertise and complying with relevant policies
· Applying knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws
· Assist in performing and analyzing the annual risk assessment results
· Assist in preparing audit committee updates and management dashboards
· Act as a liaison between various levels of management and the audit team to discuss audit findings and solutions to remediate audit issues