We are looking for a highly talented Associate Lead Network Engineer to join the PickMe Team powering the largest platform using state of the art technology stack for mobility solutions in Sri Lanka.
- Manage IT Infrastructure – Firewall, Routers, Switches (L2 & L3), Access Points, VPN, etc.
- Windows Server Configuration – AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, etc.
- Linux Server Configuration
- Hypervisor Management– Hyper-V, VMware
- Server and Network Monitoring using tools
- Install and Configure Software, Hardware and Network
- Patch Management
- Troubleshoot Issues and Outages
- Support VOIP, CCTV, http
- T Support Function – own and run it – both HQ and BranchesSe
- nse of urgency in acknowledging & closing issues / ticketsRCA – Root Cause Analysis
- and SLA Management – service requests, issues and out
- agesLiaise with ISPs and other vendors / service providersIT OPEX and CAPEX procurement
- s, License Renewals, process ISP & other IT invoices, etc.Maintenance of the IT Asset
- Register and regular physical audits of IT Asset inventoryOwn and close the findings raised by
- the Internal Audit relating to ITGC – IT Generic Controls Lead and execute Projects / Ini
Windows Server Configuration
Linux Server Configuration