- Possess a Degree BSc in Computer Science / IT or equivalent qualification
- Alternatively, a degree in Physical Sciences with a qualification in IT
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in similar capacity
- Skilled in management, communication, presentation, teamwork and Agile practices
- Fair knowledge on Database technologies & APIs
- Experience in writing & reporting, analyzing, deciding & initiating action, learning and researching
- Open to and comfortable with following instructions and procedures, and adaptability
- Lead a team of Business analysts and foster best practices within the BA practice.
- Lead development and ensure the product is in alignment with the stakeholder requirements having Internal Acceptance Criteria established.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost, quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Continuously strive to improve on existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak and away strive to ensure requirements are aligned to organizational vision and goals and objectives (Customer Experience, Future Today etc.)
- Conduct individual / group interviews and steer the discussions towards productive outcome to facilitate users to validate identified requirements against business objectives.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Be in touch with industry trends and dynamics of the telco industry’s BSS and OSS stack along with customer engagement, and conduct research to contribute towards continuous improvement of existing systems.
- Prepare training material based on the audience and conduct user training ensuring solution acceptance and integration to the general userbase.
- Set user and team expectations and establish acceptance criteria. Ensure that all projects meet the acceptance criteria with evidence via UAT.
- Define, govern and develop roadmaps, evaluate and realign digitization products done by CRM team and take technical ownership of the same.
- Be the Subject matter expert for the systems and solutions in purview.
- Evaluate security threats, categories and make informed decisions on cost of security and implement accordingly to ensure no security breaches take place.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Mediate with Architectural team to design functional and end to end solutions.