Who we are looking for :
We're looking for a positive, engaged, well-disciplined, work hard and play hard professional who is ready to work with our IT team.
As an associate the candidate is monitoring and maintaining the local, cloud and network infrastructure systems and 1st level application support within the organization. In a technical support role, which is vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
Job Requirements :
- Following a Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in IT or related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum 01-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in database, network, and system administration.
- Working knowledge in Cloud, preferably in Azure and AWS.
- Expertise in Microsoft related applications (O365, Teams, Share Point, Etc.)
- Knowledge in IT operations best practices.
- Fair knowledge in any programming language (.Net, C#, MVM, SQL, HTML, CSS, JAVA) will be an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge with scripting and automation tools will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge in working with helpdesk tool.
- Knowledge in SQL DB administration and IIS will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and network.
- Diagnose and solve hardware, software & network malfunctions within the defined SLA.
- Create and manage users in O365 & Azure ID.
- Enroll devices into Intune.
- Setting up VPN users on routers and manage VPN users.
- Maintain and manage IP devices such as IP Cameras, IP Intercoms, IP Access control.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Collaborate and coordinate with departments and support functions for interventions.
- Testing, evaluating, and implementing new technology solutions.
- Liaising with third party service providers for hardware and software purchasing.