The Global Tote Lankan team is now an integral part of the BetMakers Technology, working closely with software development teams based across Australia, seeking to equip clients with the right technology solutions to solve their operational challenges. These solutions have become the foundation for companies to succeed in competitive environments and to achieve increased returns on their IT investments.
As part of our Global People & Culture team, this role is responsible for assisting and supporting with the day-to-day tasks of the People & Culture department and supports a wide range of HR activities including but not limited to, recruitment, general administrative duties and employee development, employee database management, payroll and benefits, employee liaison and the creation and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
- Recruitment administration, including booking interviews, pre-employment checks, position descriptions and contracts;
- Plan and develop Recruitment campaigns and communications to create potential Recruitment pipeline and maintain employer branding;
- Monitor and track completion of activities such as probation reviews, and undertake administration related to cyclical people activities such performance reviews and compliance records;
- Champion and proactively manage employee engagement at various points of the employee lifecycle; Coordinate and manage the onboarding process through to successful completion;
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves;
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits;
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars;
- Act as the source of truth, managing employee information and organisational charts including data entry and management of employee transactions in the HRIS system (BambooHR);
- Coordinate processes, documents and records for management of positions;
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations, championing the best-in-class employee experience;
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events, meetings and coordinating management-employee communications;
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency;
- Analyse employee data and complete regular people reporting processes;
- Support the team with annual processes such as performance reviews, etc.;
- Actively contribute to the team culture by bringing new ideas and initiatives to life and;
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.