Who we are looking for:
As a Senior Associate in the Human Resource department, you are responsible in managing the full scope of HR related to the designated business unit. Your skills will be contributing to our performance management, leadership development and training initiatives and will be instrumental in supporting and developing HR policies and procedures in line with organizational objectives and strategy.
- Full or partial qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 6 months of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication, administrative and documentation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under minimum supervision.
- Ensure staff adherence to company HR policies.
- Assist in developing best HR strategies, practices, and procedures to support the implementation of effective recruitment and development methods within the organization.
- Responsible for updating the HRIS with all employee information required for payroll and insurance.
- Maintain personal files & all correspondence of employees and ensure digital copies are uploaded on to the HRIS profile.
- Ensure the time and attendance module is accurately updated by all staff.
- Manage and update the HRIS with up-to-date letter templates and insurance claim information.
- Handling EPF, ETF registration and claims of employees.
- Provide timely MIS reports and HR KPI reports.
- Coordinating recruitment activities (profile screening, scheduling interviews and onboarding) within the defined SLA.
- Capable of handling performance management related matters.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager – Human Resources.