A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.PwC, a global leader among professional services firms, serves a client base ranging from many of the largest and most complex organizations in every sector providing industry focused assurance, tax and advisory services. It is our people that make this business what it is, and who will determine its future success.
- A Degree/Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Preferably 1 - 2 years experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience in MS Office packages and ability to work with systems, having exposure in HRIS – Workday will be a definite advantage.
- Outgoing personality with a service oriented mind set.
- Ability to manage relationships across all levels.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Good team player.
As an Associate, you will be required to assist in handling Human Resource Management functions.