Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a positive, engaged, well-disciplined, work hard and play hard professional who is ready to work with our Finance team.
As an Associate the candidate will be managing the daily finance workflow of providing conveyancing services.
- Following a professional qualification from an internationally recognized accounting body or degree in Business Management or Finance.
- A minimum of 02-year experience in similar capacity.
- Competent in MS Office packages, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to directly engage with clients to resolve queries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to work according to the UK business calendar and working hours (13.30 – 22.00)
- A team player with positive attitude.
- All emails must be responded to within the agreed SLA and ensure the agreed workflow is maintained and all tasks must be handled with 100% accuracy.
- All trackers used to capture information for MIS purposes must always be diligently updated.
- Following up on own tasks and following up cases on behalf of absent members of the team.
- Providing responses to queries regarding the processes.
- Understands the expectations from own role to ensure delivery on customer expectations and delivers accordingly.
- Responds to any changes, alterations, stakeholders’ requests with speed and accuracy; escalate as required.
- Processing all work in terms of the agreed scope of work.
- Continuously improve on existing practices, procedures and constantly seek to deliver top financial and operational performance.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions daily and ensuring legal requirements are complied with.
- Performs daily/weekly bank reconciliation.
- Works closely with the Manager Finance and other team members, as and when required, to ensure accurate and complete information is received on time to perform relevant tasks.
- Dealing with all invoices and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Monitors client accounts and posting receipts in a timely manner.
- Possess a sound understanding of postings made to the firm and client ledgers.
- Any other tasks allocated by the respective Manager.
MS Office Applications