- 3 Passes in A/L Maths stream
- NVQ Lvl 5/ IVQ Lvl 5 Qualification (Following or Completed)
- City & Guilds Advance Diploma / HNDE / NDT / NDS / Diploma in Technology (OUSL) / Advance Diploma in information and communication technology / Advance Diploma in information technology / Advance Diploma in construction technology / NDTE from a recognized University or Institute.
- Responsible to provide First Contact Resolution for complaints received from corporate customers of Large Enterprise, Large & Medium Businesses and Small & Medium Business.
- Escalate the complaint and relevant information through a SR (Service Request) and for second level and Back Office teams to maintain an accurate and instant complain resolutions.
- Retain and maintain the optimal Average Handling Time (AHT) per contact to serve the next customer in the queue.
- Update complaint Log report and maintaining the relevant databases to manage the complaint handling at optimal level.
- Responsible for Handling technical and non-technical complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Responsible for Lodging Incident through complaint management system for record purposes and for the benefits of other cross functional teams who involved in resolutions.
- Maximum possible level of remote troubleshooting to enhance the satisfaction of the customer experience.
- Responsible for providing billing related information to customers and other internal authorized stakeholders to provide a resolution to complaints.
- Check outstanding and communicate information to external customers and internal stakeholders whenever requested