This role requires an individual who is highly skilled in quality assurance (QA) and audit practices, process augmentation, process improvement, case investigation, monitoring, tracking, and reporting. It requires seeing and understanding the big picture so that all outcomes are aligned to Muve quality assurance, audit standards and regulatory compliance. The individual should have hands on process related work experience.
Job Respnsibilities :
- Conducts task related quality assurance checks to ensure department level compliance to Muve’s quality assurance standards.
- Conducts end to end case audits to ensure adherence to Muve quality standards and compliance to external regulators.
- Conducts case investigations to facilitate complaint resolutions.
- Conducts departmental audits as part of Muve’s general audit process.
- Deep analysis of processes to identify areas of improvements and process augmentation.
- Ensure all departmental process manuals are reviewed, enhanced and up to date in line with risk mitigation and business continuity planning.
- Monitor and report on within-process departmental quality assurance activities and provide recommendations on enhancing current systems.
- Assists complaint resolution process through complaints acknowledgements, resolutions, tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Adhere to agreed personal SLAs to ensure timely deliverables.
- Must be able to multitask and have a can do positive attitude.
- Must be able to see the big picture and possess the ability to work independently.
Requirement & Experience :
- Degree in a related field of quality assurance, compliance, mathematics, or business management preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a previous quality assurance role where individual can demonstrate experience in two or more of the following areas: audits, compliance, process improvements, process augmentation, process manual control, complaints resolution.
- Logical and quantitative thinker, numeracy, with an ability to problem solve with statistical inference.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel and Office Packages, with demonstrated analytical and organizational skills. Preferred experience with Excel spreadsheet report generation, including pivot tables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Above average skill in telephone communications and controlling difficult conversations required.
- Unbreakable ethics and integrity in dealing with customer sensitive information a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal management oversight and excellent time management skills.
- A positive, can do, always eager to take on challenges and perform, ready to embrace a culture of “work smart and play hard” candidate preferred.
- Should be able to work 11:00 am to 7:30 pm shift time, Monday to Friday.