- 2 passes in G. C. E (Advanced Level)
- Minimum 1-2 years Experiences in similar field would be added an advantage
- Proven working experience in retail store keeping
- Strong Communication Skills, Time Management Skills, Attention to detail, Mathematical Skills, Operational and Inventory Management Skills
- Responsible to maintain a sufficient stock at the showroom to achieve sales objectives of the showroom and to reduce the operational cost by maintaining minimum age in stock level and following FIFO to increase showroom profitability.
- Initiates Material Requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores' items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect there
- Checks the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
Retail store keeping