- Bachelor's, degree preferably in marketing or an equal professional qualification whilst a master's degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in Brand Management Marketing, (Experience in FMCG / Food Industry will be an added advantage)
- Certifications in Digital Marketing with demonstrated experience in social media platforms and SEO will be an added advantage.
- Self-confident and assertive with good inter- personal skills and relationship management skills.
- Candidate must be a strategic thinker with knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding and have passion for growth,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Sinhala with writing and copy-editing abilities.
- Instinctive knowledge and understanding of consumer to deliver marketing campaigns by defining brand guidelines, objectives and value proposition.
- Holistic approach on marketing activities and take firm ownership of the brand/brands whilst taking decisions with clear rationales,
- Understanding of trends and usage and of media channels and using them for planning and execution of communications for most effective results,
- Understanding the role of different media channels across different consumer groups and coordinating BTL/ATL productions & photoshoots to increase brand/brands awareness and market share,
- Planning digital marketing campaigns which includes SEO/SEM, email, social, media and display advertising.
- Maintain a smooth working relationship with creative agency partners.
- Attention to detail on copy checking materials such as menus & social posts.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies to increase market share.
- Developing and managing the marketing budget relevant to the brands.
- Familiar with Financial reporting and forecasting relevant to the brands.
- Preparation and presenting marketing reports to senior management.
Complex Problem Solving