Assistant Manager - Human Resources (Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding).
• Developing and reviewing strategies with the managers on regular basis in terms of hiring and business projections
• Identifying talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
• Interacting with the Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and source best professionals for various requirements within the verticals using professional networking platforms
• Establishing scalable network and strong selection process ensuring the right talent is getting into the organization
• Designing metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency
• Devising an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
• High sense of ownership and accountability to deliver the hiring numbers and adhere to process compliance
• Designing and executing employer branding strategy and activities to be the preferred employer
• Representing Infomate at external events and create awareness of EVP
• Encouraging and advocating employees to be brand ambassadors to strengthen the Infomate EVP internally and externally
• Promoting the employee referral program within Infomate
• Establishing relations with universities and act as a POC for fresh hires
• Possess a minimum of 7 years' work experience in a similar job role together with a bachelor's degree in human resources management or business management or a similar qualification. An MBA would be a definite advantage.