The role holder will be responsible for non-permanent agent’s commission payments and related inquiries, loan management on long outstanding loans and coordinate with SFA team for recovery purpose. Also the candidate is responsible for disbursement account commission payment control account reconciliation's prepares claims payable and expenses reconciliations and coordinate with life operation team to check the accuracy of the claims payable values.
- Minimum five years experience in similar role
- 2-3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Company will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Management from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in CASL/ACCA/CIMA
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as MS Office and SAP
- Technical knowledge on accounting standards.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills
- Taking responsibility on the agent’s commission, incentive payments and related inquiries.
- Carried out Audit on monthly commission, incentive payments and SAP posting
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial operation department.
- Evaluate the financial performance and provide time to time analysis to management
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes
- Prepare claim reconciliations on monthly basis
- Review Finance Operation related other reconciliations
- Closely working with both internal and external auditors
Attention to detail