The purpose of the role is to maximize key commercial KPIs within your assigned geographical region through management of selected distribution partners, identifying and executing growth opportunities and driving best in class activation.
Skills and Experience
- Should possess a commercial degree, preferably in sales & marketing.
- Must have prior distributor / customer management experience
- Proven track record of delivery topline and bottom-line results
- Proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders and delivering operational excellence
- Must have functional and technical knowledge, communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills, synthesis of data & insight and crisis management skills
- Fluent in English language.
- Experience within the beverages/ tea category would be an added advantage.
- Management of distributors in the assigned area, with respect to infrastructure, process, and overall operations to ensure outstanding implementation channel specific of brand / category and POP vision, while ensuring agreed ROI and distribution objectives
- Develop and train the distributor operation managers and the distributor sales representatives
- Carry out strategies formulated by Field Sales Manager / Head of Sales & Marketing