A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Provide day to day secretarial and administrative support
- Responsible in managing the diary, traveling arrangements, phone calls, emails, timesheets, reports, leave applications and claims
- Receive incoming mails or faxes and route them to appropriate parties
- Schedule internal and external meetings and maintain minutes of meetings.
- Maintain a systematic filling system for easy retrieval and safe keeping of confidential and sensitive documents
- Amend, update and format documents, reports, presentation slides and proposals.
- Assisting in the monitoring and following up of invoicing, debtor and employee timesheets
- Organize, plan and perform any other ad-hoc tasks as and when required