Consisting of eight limited liability companies in several key industries including Information Technology, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Hydro Power, Printing and Publishing, Newspapers, Film Producing and Security, the Sumathi Holdings has grown to become a large conglomerate in Sri Lanka over the last 60+ years.
The Sumathi Holdings owes its success to many factors. Sound financial acumen coupled with timely decision making, managing people based on trust and loyalty to the organization and a commitment to excel in the chosen industries have been instrumental in our growth. Those who join the Sumathi Holdings with the right attitude can look forward to their career development and success within the organization and society at large.
- Maintain accurate & timely financial records and preparation of monthly accounts.
- • Budgeting, Cash Flow forecasting and management of cash flow.
- • Handling statutory audits, income tax matters & dealings with IRD.
- • Adhere to the internal controls & procedures.
- Preparation & providing accurate and complete management information and any ad hoc reports requested by the management
- Dealing with customers & suppliers.