- Part qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ CA.
- Minimum of one year of experience in similar capacity
- Excellence in computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Experience with computerized accounting packages, preferably QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
- Good command of communication and written skills in English.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Handling of local and overseas payments.
- Monitoring daily bank balances.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Handling general ledger and accounts payable.
- Preparation of management reports and schedules.
- Assist preparing schedules and of VAT, SVAT and other tax compliances.