A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.As an Accountant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual global reporting pack in compliance with guideline issued by the global office
- Review and compilation of monthly and annual financial statement for all PwC entities
- Treasury management
- Budgeting, forecasting, evaluations and other ad hoc requirements
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization
- Managing the Accounts payable and Accounts receivable function, authorization of payments , GL and bank reconciliation
- Implementation of sound internal controls
- Coordinate with internal , external auditors , banks and statutory bodies
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Supervision and control over Male Business Operation
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.