KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and have 236,000 people working in member Firms around the world. Each KPMG Firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee.
The local member firm in Sri Lanka was established in 1897 and is presently one of the largest professional service firms in the country. The firm is also an ACCA approved platinum category employer for trainee and professional development.
KPMG Technology Solutions (Pvt) Ltd is the Information Technology arm of KPMG Sri Lanka. We implement best in class solutions for ERP. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas, enabling us to provide our clients with an integrated end-to-end solutions. Our solutions include implementation of tier! ERP systems, Software Product Engineering services, Software Quality Assurance services, Cyber Security, IT Attestation services and Project Management. We are expanding our team and now seeking suitable candidates with the necessary qualifications and experience in the range of products & services, which enable us to deliver, powerful, adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other technology-based solutions to our customers.
- Should be able to handle customer queries & customer support.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Should be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
Graduates from a reputed university with a bachelor's degree related to Information Technology or candidates who are in the final year of the degree program
• Have an excellent command of the English language for effective communication and report writing
• Ability to complete work. assignments independently end efficiently as part of a project team, in keeping with stipulated project deadlines
• Willingness to learn and desire to work in e challenging environment
• Keen to pursue certifications such e: CISA will be an added advantage
• Be an excellent team player