About this vacancy
We are looking for a passionate team player to join us as Software Architect (.NET). The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on exciting new software products and facilitate innovation within our client ecosystems across the globe.
Who are we?
- Azend Technologies is a software company serving a portfolio of clients in the USA, the UK and Sri Lanka, and incubating a growing portfolio of strategic products inhouse, which target regional markets.
- We commenced operations as a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
- Our founding team are veterans of the IT industry who have spent many years at leading global software firms. We bring together experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this vacancy unique?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid company, that incubates and evolves their own portfolio of products whilst providing development services to reputed global clients.
- You will derive immense satisfaction in concretely contributing to the growth of software products in different business verticals, and in accelerating the digital transformation or modernization of global businesses.
- You will be given the space to experiment, be bold and innovate!
What qualifications must you have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 4 - 10 years’ experience in designing and developing enterprise level applications using .NET Core
- Experience in building REST web services and micro service applications using .Net Core
- Adhering to CI/CD of solutions, DevOps principles, and quality standards & best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, leadership and communication skills
- Write, and maintain scalable and performant code in a micro-service architecture
- Understand functional requirements and design solutions
- Collaborate, research, experiment, and contribute to the development team
- Learn and adopt new technologies with a focus on improving our product
- Learn cloud-based hosting providers and services
AzendTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.